Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yikes!!!... Too Many Things on My List!!


We are heading out tomorrow morning for our final summer "hoorah". Our 2nd annual camping trip with my parents and some of my siblings.

My list is overflowing with things to accomplish today!

I've got to:

pack clothes for 5 people

make sure all the animals are set up while we are away

make potato salad

pack the food and camping gear

put together a lasagna and bake bread

make sure my camera is charged

get bikes and helmets aired up and loaded

clean out the ice chests

make sure all the flashlights and lanterns have batteries (preferably that work!)

drag out all the sleeping bags
find the boys' tent and pray it is not torn

run to store for last minute stuff

And on top of all the camping preparations, the boys start football practice tonight! uuuuggghhh!


One thing at a time, one thing at a time.... that's my saying for today!

I love checking things off the list.

So why am I sitting here at the computer?!....

Gotta go.... talk to ya all next week. bye --- bye!


"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;

I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

May my meditation be sweet to Him;

I will be glad in the Lord."

---- Psalm 104: 33 & 34

4 comments:

  1. have a great time camping!!! the lists just get bigger don't they??? LOL. have a safe trip. amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, you have got quite the list going! :) I just wanted to make sure you saw the response from your second comment on my fragmented scripture post. have a super weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun and safe time! Can't wait to read about it when you get home! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray you all had a wonderful time, Lisa! Your potato salad alone made it for me:)

    ReplyDelete