I had been thinking about making some zucchini relish and finally got around to using up some zuc's that I had in the frig. Of course I have about 4 or 5 more out in the garden almost ready to be picked so I may make some more of this relish. Yummy! It was good even just eating out of the bowl when I had a tad left over after canning most of it.
And freezer jam... who doesn't LOVE freezer jam?!!
This kind is blackberry-strawberry. I also made blackberry-blueberry and some plain blackberry. We eat it on just about everything! Waffles, bagels, pancakes, ice cream, sandwiches, etc.
God has supplied such an abundance of food for us to enjoy on this earth!
"Then He will give the rain for your seed
With which you sow the ground,
And bread of the increase of the earth;
It will be fat and plentiful."
--- Isaiah 30 : 23
I'm glad the zuchinni relish turned out okay. I wasn't sure how it would work.
ReplyDeleteYUM! I love your new title photo too- it's so summery!
ReplyDeleteOh, it sounds and looks delicious! I have always loved the look of home canned fruits and jellys on a shelf! blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDelete