I like it but then I don't like it.... I'm such a "beginner". I know there are a bunch of "oopsie" spots but from far away you can't tell, right?
He loves it. I stayed up until 10:30 just trying to finish getting the corner bindings on by hand. I thought my finger was gonna start bleeding!! I told him he better think it's the best thing ever because it's definitely a "labor of love"!
I need to watch a really good tutorial on binding... any suggestions? That's where I need tons of help!!
The back is actually a dark, Army green.
"She watches over the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.....
Give her of the fruit of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates."
--- Proverbs 31: 27 & 31
I love it!!! And I'd be glad to help you with your binding dilemas if you'd like! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! What a beautiful job you did, LIsa.
ReplyDeleteNice quilt! You are such a great mom! Your kids will always cherish you. And they will cherish the slight imperfections that look like mountains to you. It will be like your signature, like a photo of you making it for them at a certain time and place.
ReplyDeleteI love your quilt! And I know what you mean about the oops! But really, they don't show! You did a wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty and so worth the work! Love the colors. blessings,Kathleen
ReplyDeleteyou are wonderful!!!! i am sure your husband is very happy with it!
ReplyDeleteA Proverbs 31 woman indeed! It's fabulous Lisa! here is the binding tutorial I use!
ReplyDelete