Monday, August 31, 2009

Beautiful Flowers, Beautiful Girls and Camping

My girls picked me flowers this morning. Isn't that sweet?!

The vase is one that Kaycie made at a ceramics shop a couple of years ago. The flowers look perfect in it!


As for our camping trip, we had a great time. I could have stayed longer but the boys needed to get back for football practice. Bummer!!

The weather was good (only a couple little rain showers on Friday). And the time spent with family was wonderful. We:

-rode bikes

-sat around the campfire

-played board games

-roasted smores and banana boats

-swam in the lake

-took walks around the campground

-played a Jeapardy game at the campground ampitheater

-and just had a good time together.

I'm already looking forward to next year and our annual camping trip!

Here is Bear with Lindsey and my niece, Amaris:


"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is

For brethren to dwell together in unity!"

--- Psalm 133:1


3 comments:

  1. Your girls are just beautiful, Lisa! I'm glad you had a nice time on your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I just love to watch little girls picking flowers. We are going camping with our homeschool group in October - your post is making me get excited about it. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete