Sometimes I wonder why God has been so good to me. Why has He blessed me with these children that bring me so much joy?
I'm so humbled by His love and goodness that he so freely gives!
And yet, I'm reminded that my children belong to Him. They are children of the One True God!
He has chosen to bless my husband and I with 4 beautiful, healthy, active kids. I don't know why... all I know is that I pray that I can be the kind of Mommy that He wants me to be.
I pray that I can teach these young ones about His mercy and grace and His unfailing love for them.
I want their lives to shine for Him. I want them to stand out from the crowd... to be different because of their devotion to God and their love for Jesus.
Thank You, God, for the generous blessing of my children. How humbled I am that you have faith in me, that I can raise them to become responsible adults who love You. You are so good to me... I love You, I praise You for all the good gifts You bring into my life!!
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."
---- Psalm 127: 3
Happy Birthday Kyle & Ryan & Kaycie!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are sure on the right path with your beautiful kids, Lisa! I sense your delight in them through each and every word you write:) You are a happy mother of children - Psalm 113:9 is just for you!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how big they get and so fast!
ReplyDelete