Monday, September 7, 2009

Beginnings and Endings



Things have been so busy crazy around here the last week.

Football practice is in full swing every evening for the boys.

Birthday celebrations are finally over. Three birthdays come and gone this week.

And school starts on Wednesday.

It has seemed like such a short summer but I know that it's the same number of days that it always is. I think my parents were right about time going by quicker as you get older!

I'm sure once school starts, I will be able to spend some more time on my quilting projects and my blog won't be so neglected.

I pray that you all have a wonderful week. That the kids will be safe as they start back to school, public or homeschooled. That we all could find some time each day to spend it with Him, listening and being still before our Maker.

"O Lord, I pray, please let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant, and to the prayer of Your servants who desire to fear Your name; and let Your servant prosper this day, I pray, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man."
--- Nehemiah 1:11


1 comment:

  1. I agree, summer goes by way too fast! Hope your kids enjoy their first day! We're lucky that Wyatt's football is only Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete