Friday, September 25, 2009

A Few Minutes to Sew... Literally!

Remember my coin quilt top?....

I finally had a few minutes to sew on it today. Really... only about 1/2 hour.


Zucchini bread in the oven, dinner casserole ready to go in next, baby down for nap, dishes caught up, laundry folded and put away....


It all adds up to a little bit of time before baby wakes up and the other kids get home.... then off to football practice!

Super simple quilting! I'm only going to do lines along the rows in the sashing.

I chose some soft, pink, sweatshirt-like fleece for the backing. Not the easiest to quilt with. It tends to stretch alot and pucker.

I have a feeling my seam ripper and I are going to be inseparable the next couple of days!

This one is going to be Lindsey's little quilt. Cozy, Comfy!!

So, gotta run now.... bread is done!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Blogger and just wanted to say hi. I was looking for someone who likes Casting Crowns and Addison Road! Anyway, if you get a chance, drop by my blog.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! I love the colors! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    Little L. will love her new quilt!! I don't know how you take such good pics!! But you seem to manage a household so well it isn't a stretch:) I always smile when I come over to your neck of the woods. I bet you're enjoying that Saturday sunshine like I am. Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I love the colors in the new quilt. It's going to be beautiful when it's completed!

    ReplyDelete