We got up this morning to about 3 inches of snow. So pretty and peaceful!Lindsey and I were the first ones up... the other kids slept in a little because they stayed up late and watched a Christmas movie. She was very interested in the snow outside the door but then when I reached out and grabbed a handful to show her, she wanted nothing to do with it!
This picture turned out a little blurry, but I thought it was pretty the way the lights reflected off her face as she touched some ornaments.
After everyone was up and breakfast was done, we bundled and went out for some snow fun!
WARNING: Picture with some gross-out factor ahead.
Sorry about this one... I just couldn't help myself! She is going to LOVE this one when she's about 14! This is what happens when you have a 1 1/2 year old. She falls down in snow , starts crying, and the cold air just makes things flow! Oh so precious!!! ha haOK, more pleasant pictures are on the way...



Kyle, Kaycie and I took a walk up an old logging road that goes up the hill next to our house. I took soooo many pictures... everything was just beautiful. I'll share the best of the best with you.
We talked about how God didn't have to give us such a pretty earth to live on. But He did... and we are so thankful for that!Everything was created by Him and for Him...
Of course, pictures can't even come close to doing justice to the beauty of the forest covered with snow. I think there is something about experiencing it with all your senses that makes it so great!
The sun was just starting to peek out through the snow clouds.
This afternoon we've baked some sugar cookies. A new recipe and it's a good one!! I'll share it in the next post.
I hope everyone is staying warm and safe. We are looking forward to more snow time as it's coming down like crazy again!!!
Great Pics Lisa I love them. We woke up to about 3 inches this morning so no school YEAH:) Hope to get some baking done today, may have to try your sugar cookies. Take Care-Becky
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures. Looks pretty similar here today. It was nice to sleep in.
ReplyDelete