
Ryan took these pictures last night. They are so pretty!!
God has been so good to us, He provides so much beauty around us every day! Some days we wander and stumble through without even taking a second to open our eyes to His blessings of Creation. Then there are days when we see something striking and we enjoy it.
I try to be aware of the everyday beauty around me.
I do not want to take it for granted... I do not want to walk past a visual blessing without noticing... I do not want my children to forget to enjoy what God has provided for us...
Just looking out my window in the morning is breathtaking. This little valley holds the morning fog along the pasture. The sunlight streams through the feathery clouds. The cows in the field are grazing contently. The river is rushing through it's bed and it hums and gurgles with praise to God.
Even when we forget or overlook praising our God for the beauty around us, Creation doesn't forget! It continually "sings" praises to Him! I love the idea that the rocks, the trees, the rivers, the mountains, the animals; they all cry out to Him with praise!
I think we all could learn a little something from Creation... to constantly be appreciative of his abundant love and blessings and to praise the God of our Creation!!

What a beautiful post. The pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGod is Good!!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful.
Beautiful thoughts on our wonderful world praising it's Creator. Lovely. So glad you shared.
ReplyDeleteI like the new blog look too!