Hi everyone, Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
We are getting ready to head out for the weekend so thought I'd get my blog in order before we go. What do you think of the new look? I'm not sure about it yet. I do love the feet picture. Especially the way Lindsey's feet are not lined up with the other kids. That's a 1 year old for ya!
Isn't she just the cutest little thing? God blessed us so richly when he added her to our family!!
I made this shirt the other night in less than an hour! Have you ever heard of pillowcase dresses/shirts? This one was my trial run. I'm not crazy about this print (I think this is from 1988!) but I didn't want to use a good pillowcase on my first try. I wasn't going to add the embellishments but Kaycie fell in love with it, so I went ahead and finished it off. She wore it yesterday for Thanksgiving. Super easy to do, so I plan on making some more in the near future! (With cuter pillowcases!)
This was one of the options for my new blog header. But when I tried it, Lindsey's hand got cut out of the pic. So I guess I'll just enjoy it here!
I love this new look! Great idea to put the picture of your kiddos feet on here.
ReplyDeleteHi, just love the foot header. Precious. The little hands would also be great for a header too. The pillowcase garment is such a cute idea, especially for the embroidered pillowcases. Blessings, Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI love the header! It's perfect. The dress is adorable, I want the "pattern". Even just for my girl scouts to try and do. ~Myn
ReplyDelete