
So you know that I've decided to take up the time and thought consuming hobby of quilting. I have completed these 4 blocks (14" X 14") and now don't know what to do with them.



They were part of a tutorial to learn how to make straight seams and connect points at the right places (still learning that one!). Also it was about how to piece the fabric to make triangles and squares for different patterns.
So what do I do now? Make a small tablecloth? A baby doll blanket? A wall hanging? Sofa Pillows?
Any suggestions or other ideas?



Very nice work. I am not sure what you would do with it. Maybe put a backing on it?? It would make a nice wall hanging.
ReplyDeleteNo suggestions but they are all beautiful.Becky
ReplyDeleteHey sis you should make a blanket for Levi and Sara for their new baby. They would think that would be really cool.
ReplyDeleteI think they would make a nice wall hanging. They are beautiful, Lisa!
ReplyDelete