Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goodwill Finds

I don't have alot to post today so I'll show ya some of my recent Goodwill finds. There is a really nice Goodwill about 45 minutes from here. It's big, tidy, and has some great deals. And since I very rarely will pay full price for anything, I enjoy going there.

Here is a dress I got for Kaycie. It's still a little big, but for $3.99 she can grow into it. She loved it because it's flowy! I also got her a soft leather (fake) coat with fuzzy around the hood, and it still had the original tags on it. SCORE!!! (no pic of that, she wore it to school today)

I like picture frames. I bought a few (.99 each). This was my favorite. It's hard to tell, but it has been covered with handmade paper.
The soft flannel with snowflakes is about 3 1/2 yards for $1.99. I plan on making a tree skirt with it. And then some little scraps of Christmas fabric.


A stack of books. There are some others also (kid books) but the kids must have them. They weren't on the bookshelf.

A cute homemade wall hanging to put up next summer! ($1.99)


I love this! It has magnets to put on the frig. yeah! A weekly place for my to-do list.


Lindsey is loving these magnets. I got a set of 14 farm magnets for .99! And they are made from real wood so she packs them around and I don't worry about them getting ripped or broken.
We keep them low on the frig and they keep her entertained. Off, on, off, on, etc...
Some other finds: rubbermaid tote, ribbon, quilt batting, Christmas wrap, Christmas cards, quilt stencils, and spiral notebooks.
Sorry if this post bored the pants off you!

1 comment:

  1. You got great buys! I think Emily has that same exact dress. Good job, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete