So I just folded it up, stashed it back in my closet on my craft shelf, and decided to do something a little less intricate! ...
A primitive stitchery that I've had the pattern for and just haven't started it yet. Boy, I'm glad I did that! He's so cute!
I'll get back to the quilt when I'm up for it... maybe in a few days. But for now... Here's my relaxing, no stress project...


Pattern credit to: S. Allemand from PalettePrimitives.com
That is so cute! Were you handstitching the quilt or doing it on a machine? Maybe it's the fabric.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday!
Terri
Hi Terri, I was using my machine. Maybe I just didn't have it pinned good enough? I'm gonna try again (after I do some seam ripping, yuck!)
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, I found your comments on my blogs and so glad you came to visit! I just loved reading your posts as well! I will add you to my side bar of favorites! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! blessings, Kathleen
ReplyDelete