Good Stuff!!1/4 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup plus 2 tbsp flour, divided
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen, do not thaw)
3 oz cream cheese, cubed into small pieces
Topping:
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cold butter
In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg. Combine 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Toss blueberries with remaining flour. Stir blueberries and cream cheese into creamed mixture. Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
For topping, combine flour and sugar. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
6-8 servings
With all those yummy recepies we are all going to get fat. LOL
ReplyDeleteGood for you starting early for Christmas. I am going to start early as well.
I have a similar recipe, I don't dare make it or I eat the whole thing. I love blueberries, I will need to try this.
ReplyDelete