I am normally one of those Christmas shoppers that crowd the stores the week before the Big Day. This year I decided that I would attempt to start earlier, so as to relieve some of the last minute headaches.I am soooo proud of myself!! I have actually purchased or planned some of the gifts already. yeah!!
I love Christmas and the excitement that surrounds this time of year. I love baking with my kids, and wrapping gifts in secret. I love when I get the perfect idea for a special gift!
I love reading about the birth of Jesus from the Bible to my kids.
I know, I know! We haven't even made it to Thanksgiving yet and I'm talking Christmas. I just can't help it. I'm so glad that Halloween is over and the yucky things are off the store shelves.
So because I'm "jumping the gun" a little, I'll add a picture for both Holidays to my post. Pumpkins and a Nativity scene!
I'm thankful for Thanksgiving but I'm also
ready to be in the Christmas spirit!!

I am very worried about this election. I know God knows what he is doing. We just need to have Faith.
ReplyDelete