Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Card Holder


Here is a little project I did today while the baby was down for her nap.
It's a Christmas card holder. The front has a pocket to store the cards.
The polka dot fabric is actually green but for some reason it shows up blackish.
These little projects are good for me because I like to be able to see results quickly. I tend to lose interest in large projects.

The pattern is from:
http://www.home.howstuffworks.com/ click on the Home & Garden tab for crafts, quilting, etc.
There are a bunch of cute things to do on this site!

Have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are so crafty! I can't believe that you made this in only the time it took for Lindsey to take a nap. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lisa. You are so crafty.

    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not crafty! I copy very well...
    I can do nothing without a pattern or detailed directions! haha
    But thanks for the compliments anyway.

    ReplyDelete