Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pray with Me


Lord Jesus,
We love you and thank you for your unfailing love to us. We thank you that you are never surprised about what happens, you know all things. We pray for our country right now, Father, that you would continue to uphold it. Things are happening that make us unsure and a little panicky, but thank you for reminding us that YOU are in control.
I personally pray for President Obama. I ask that you would bless his presidency. That you would become a driving force in his life. That our country would return to seeking You! And if not, Father, then I pray that my family would always stand up for You and what is right. If persecution comes, then so be it. Help us to be strong in our faith and never compromise when faced with the choice to do so.
I also think of Mr. McCain. I ask that you would bless his family. Comfort them in this time of uncertainty and despair.
Thank you that we live in a country where we can pray together and read Your Word.
As Christians, I pray that we will bond together. Love each other. And put You first in our lives!
In Jesus' Holy Name.... Amen!

2 comments: