Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Memories of my Little Ones...





What happened? Did I blink and my babies got big?
Today I was sorting through some pictures and reorganizing. I came across these from 2003. Five short years and I can't believe how much they have changed and grown!
Ryan was 7, Kyle was 5, and Kaycie was only 2!!
Seeing pictures like this reminds how blessed I am to have 4 wonderful, beautiful children! It makes me slow down a little and appreciate Lindsey while she is still small. I know that it won't be long and she will seem so big and grown-up to me!
I love the one of Kaycie. My niece had given this hula outfit to her for playing dress-up. She would put it on and dance her little heart out! She loved the "swish" of the skirt!
This one of Kyle was on our new yard toy. A huge slip -n- slide that my sister had sent to the kids. What fun we had on that thing!! I even got in on the fun but, Thank God, no pictures were taken of me awkwardly slipping my way down the length of it.
Ryan is posing on a little plastic tire swing in our front yard. When we moved into that house the previous tenants had left the tire in the garage. I didn't have any rope so we ended up using 2 jumpropes. Can you see them in the picture? I eventually bought some real rope and attached it to the tire swing. The kids spent many hours on this "cheapy" tire swing when they were younger!
Memories. Sweet memories!

2 comments:

  1. awww, Lisa...I remember when your kids were this little too, and even littler. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
    I've been writing on the photography blog a lot lately, and haven't been able to keep up on my own blog too. I haven't give up on it though, so maybe as a New Years resolution I will start posting more :).
    Anyways, this blogging thing is such a fun way to keep up with people.

    ReplyDelete