Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meal Plan: Nov 1- Nov 15

Here I am making lists again. There is something about a list in front of me that makes me happy inside! I love being able to cross things off as they are accomplished plus if I don't have a list then chances are it won't get done!
So in my quest for being organized (or maybe I just have too much time on my hands?), I make meal plans. It's so nice knowing all day what is already planned for dinner. No stress, no last minute throw-it- together stuff. I am flexible and allow for those kind of nights when "I just don't feel like it".
So from time to time, I am going to post my meal plan. It may not be very exciting for you to read but it will help me keep track of my dinner plans.
In no particular order:
  • Veggie Soup, Garden Pasta Salad, Choco Chip Blondies
  • Hearty Ham Casserole, Milk & Honey Bread
  • Glazed Country Ribs, Dilly Tater Salad, Chilly Coconut Pie
  • Chicken Ole, Peaches -n- Cream Muffins
  • Veggie Beef Bundles, Lemon Pound Cake
  • Hashbrown Ham Quiche, Blueberry Coffee Cake
  • Southwest Chicken Pizza, BBQ Bacon Pineapple Pizza
  • Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
  • TexMex Chicken Salad
  • Honey Mustard Beef Kabobs
  • Au Gratin Pork Chops, Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
  • Potato Sausage Supper, Bacon Cheese Muffins

I will also allow nights for some of those old family favorite stand-bys!

4 comments:

  1. Ok you are making the rest of us look bad. What a great oranizer you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sorry!! I have to laugh at this one Lisa!! I didnt realized how much you were organized!! But i stil love you lots!

    ReplyDelete