And after the braces were off.
His teeth look great!
This poor guy, after 2 surgeries and 1.5 years with the braces on, he finally has some decent teeth.This is only the end of Phase 1. Until all his adult teeth come in, he will have to wear a retainer at night. Then he will get a new complete set of braces to finish up the process... Phase 2.
Only Bear could mess up his mouth that bad at 3 years old! And then have to go through so much when he's older to fix it all.
Here he is showing me his fancy Oregon State retainer. Imagine that!
This boy keeps us on our toes!! There is never a dull moment with him.
"For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well."
--- Psalm 139: 13 & 14
I bet he is so happy that they are off!
ReplyDeleteOh, he looks great with or without! But bet it feels better w/o! My oldest is going through the same thing and has been told he has to wear a retainer for life - yikes! Kids are never dull, huh?
ReplyDeleteyay!What an exciting day! I remember that day for me, :)
ReplyDelete