Monday, December 8, 2008

Stitching and Sick Dog


I found these little stitch patterns online.
so cute!!
I guess they could be used for just about anything but my plan is to make 6 blocks and put together for a small Christmas wall hanging.

we'll see how that goes!


This is the one I'm working on now.


Finished this one a few days ago. Sorry it's wrinkly, haven't ironed it yet.


And here is my sick puppy!
She got into some salmon at the river and now has salmon poisoning. Ken took her to the vet yesterday and they hooked her to an IV to get her rehydrated and start medicine. She is home now but has to have 2 types of meds every 8 hours.
We have tried to hide them in some food but she refuses to eat anything. Ken finally held her down and forced her to swallow the pills.
The kids were upset that we had to do it that way, but it's either that or she could die! They then agreed that "torturing" her is better than her dying.
Poor McKenzie!
So now she is getting spoiled and allowed to lay on the rug by the door.

6 comments:

  1. Poor puppy. hey it's cheaper too than leaving her at the vet. I hope she feels better. Our poor honey is still missing, I'm sure she was taken. I so pray she's safe and happy where ever she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those patterns are so cute, would you mind sending me a link? Oh and your poor puppy, I hate it when animals are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor puppy! :-( I hope she's better soon.

    I love the patterns. I've never tried embroidery but sure would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lisa- I hope McKenzie gets better soon. She and Annie look alot alike.Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry she is sick. She will back to normal in no time.

    ReplyDelete