Make peppermint ice cream. Buy a 1/2 of vanilla ice cream (or chocolate would be good, too) and let melt just a little. Crush some of the peppermint and mix it into the ice cream and put back in the freezer. It is really good--I made some for Christmas.
By the way...I love your site. I read it frequently, but have never made any comments.
Hah! That is so funny! Peppermint cookies or ice cream sounds so good. By the way, have you tried candy cane Hershey kisses? My new favorite. Maybe you could make some of your own. :)
How are you possibly going to eat all that? You will have to send it to school and share it with the other kids. But the ice cream sounds very good. You make it and the kids and I will come for a visit. LOL
"May our Lord Jesus Christ and God the Father who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."
---- 2 Thessalonians 2:16 &17
Me...
I'm just your average, basic country girl. I love Jesus and I love my family. I'm doing my best to raise my boys to be men of Godly character and my girls to be little ladies. It's not an easy thing to do these days! We stay busy with our animals, sports, and church activities.
Thanks for coming by my blog. I hope that you get a sense of simple country living and can feel Jesus' love and grace through my words.
My Beautiful Rugrats
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America; and to the Republic for which it stands; One nation, Under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Likes: Dora the Explorer, being outside, swinging, apples, tea parties, feeding the animals, mud puddles
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS -
Because they are being taken out of public places, I will have them on my "public" blog!...
1. You shall have only one God, the one true God! 2. You shall not have idols! 3. You shall not take the name of the Lord in vain! 4. Keep the Sabbath holy! 5. Honor your father and mother! 6. You shall not murder! 7. You shall not commit adultery! 8. You shall not steal! 9. You shall not bear false witness! 10. You shall not covet what is not yours!
Bash it and sprinkle it on 900 cookies!
ReplyDeleteObviously, this thing was made by someone with no children! LOL
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lanny. Take a hammer and smash it into bite size pieces.
Make peppermint ice cream. Buy a 1/2 of vanilla ice cream (or chocolate would be good, too) and let melt just a little. Crush some of the peppermint and mix it into the ice cream and put back in the freezer. It is really good--I made some for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...I love your site. I read it frequently, but have never made any comments.
Good to see you this past summer!
Hah! That is so funny! Peppermint cookies or ice cream sounds so good. By the way, have you tried candy cane Hershey kisses? My new favorite. Maybe you could make some of your own. :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you possibly going to eat all that? You will have to send it to school and share it with the other kids. But the ice cream sounds very good. You make it and the kids and I will come for a visit. LOL
ReplyDeleteset it on end and let the four kids lick from all four sides....you'll have it gone by next christmas...LOL!
ReplyDelete