I've been away from my blog for a few days. We've traveled to my hometown to await the arrival of my new niece!!
A new experience for me, since I'm usually the one having the baby and everybody's waiting on me then.
But finally at 1:46 am, Saturday, January 10th, My little brother and his fiance welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the family.
The stats:
Amaris Mercedes
7 # 14.5 oz
20 3/4 inches
Amaris = (Hebrew) Promised by God
Mercedes= (Spanish) Merciful
Those are her Daddy's big hands getting ready to change her diaper. She looks so tiny!
We LOVE you, Amaris! We are so happy that God has blessed our family with you!
Amaris is just beautiful. Don't you just love brand new bubs.
ReplyDeleteOh that's awesome! Tell them both I'm so happy for them. I can't believe he's a daddy! :) Congrats auntie lisa!
ReplyDeleteP.S. too bad she didn't wait a day and land on morgans b-day. Luke got a b-day present from my cousin Tim and his wife April. Morgan would have loved it!
ReplyDeleteOh, she is beautiful and I love the name!
ReplyDeleteShe is so little! Such a sweet baby. Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDelete