Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quilty Happiness in the Mail


I can't even begin to describe how touched I am by this gift from a fellow quilter!

She sent me precut fabric and her own pattern to make an American Flag Quilt Wallhanging. How sweet is that?!
I'm itching to get started but as I've said before, I've got to complete some other projects before I allow myself to start a new one. But every once in a while, I pull this out just to look at it and to motivate me to get busy on my other things.

And look at this cute card she sent along with the package. Get this, she says "thank you for reading my blog". Ok, who should be thanking who?

So officially: Thank you, thank you, thank you to Amy for this super thoughtful gift!!! (http://www.thequiltingdiaries.blogspot.com)

I will definitely post pictures of my American Flag Quilt as soon as I get it done. I can't wait to have it hanging over my couch in the living room. Hopefully, I don't mess it up.


5 comments:

  1. Oooo, I'm jealous. I love them and can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) I'm excited to see it hanging over your living room couch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love surprises in the mail? I can't wait to see your flag quilt. The fabric looks lovely for just the thing! Enjoy stitching! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete