Ingredients:
-mashed potatoes
-popcorn chicken (I made homemade by cutting up chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and coating them with flour and a little Shake -n- Bake seasoning; then cooking in some oil in a skillet.)
-simple brown gravy (make homemade or use the package mix)
-corn
-shredded cheese for melting on top
Just layer it all up in order of ingredients. It's very good!
Looks yummy, good meal to make for the kids.
ReplyDeleteSounds great and I bet it's even better than KFC.
ReplyDeleteBet and I just saw this commercial last night and had a homemade eureka, we can't wait to try this and turn it into a regular for lunches and stuff. (we are always looking for something for lunches because we are at home and sandwiches are such a pack it up and go thing in my brain.)
ReplyDeleteoh lisa...this just reminds me of how much I adore you! :)
ReplyDelete