Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweetness & Rubber Boots

Each of the kids got a gift card from Grandma for Christmas. Of course the 3 olders were able to decide on and pick out their own purchases... but since Lindsey is not even 2 years old, mommy got to decide on what to get.

So what could be better then new rubber boots to start the new year off right?!!


I'm tellin ya... sometimes I just want to eat her up... she's so cute!!

Ms. Fancy Pants... all dressed up in pink and frills and rubber boots! Gotta love it.

She has already been out stomping in the puddles but I didn't have my camera handy. Next time I will be better prepared.

4 comments:

  1. She is very edible, maybe more that the giant candy cane! Anna loves her boots, Anna was my Hello Kitty freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots Lisa I can't believe how big she is getting. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots Lindsay. You are so sweet. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect....does that just describe her or what...and I agree with everyone, she looks delicious! :) I'm stealing that last pic, its too cute.

    ReplyDelete