Friday, October 17, 2008

Just For Fun--

A friend of mine who also has a blog presented this challenge. Dump the contents of your purse and answer some questions about it. She did it and it was quite funny what she had in her purse and what she had to say about it.


If you want to join the challenge, let me know how it goes. I'm curious about what other women have in their purses.

Ok, the contents:

-library card application for Benton County

-my wallet

-receipts that need to be entered into the checkbook

-dental floss

-beeswax chapstick

-cell phone

-a bunch of pens (that's where they have all gone!)

-keys to the gun safe

-checkbook

-Ricola lemon-mint throat drops

-a McDonalds gift card (I wonder what the balance is?)

-an almond hershey kiss (It won't be going back into the purse, it's already gone!)

The questions:

What is the smallest item? The hershey kiss.

Anything illegal? What a weird question, Of course not!!!

Anything embarrassing? Nope

Any surprises? Well, the hershey kiss was a lovely little surprise hiding in the bottom of my purse! I had also forgotten that the gun safe keys were in there.

Most important item? My wallet- has debit card and credit card, ODL, other important stuff.

Well, that's my purse. This challenge does double-duty because now I will clean it out a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment