Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Fun!

The kids have been begging to carve the pumpkins and finally Daddy gave in. So while I made dinner, he took them outside to get the job done.


The kids took the pictures so it should be interesting to see what they "focused" on.



I can't tell if Kaycie is having fun or a little grossed out. Pumpkin guts, ooooh!


Cheesy Boy Grin!!

Lindsey had a good time feeding the pumpkin guts to Daisy Goat. I'm sure they both loved it!

Kids can take interesting pictures. I'm not sure why Kaycie's head was in the way but I kinda like this one. It's a real-life perspective.

4 Little pumpkins sitting on the walk. The cutest one is on the left!


ok now there really are 4 little pumpkins sitting on the walk! Lindsey's is on top of Kaycie's. In the middle is Kyle's and Ryan's is the funny colored one.

After loading the pics onto my computer, I realized that they did not get any shots of Kyle. I guess that's what happens when Mom hands the camera off to everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm going to have to go get a pumpkin today. Emily has been bugging me forever to carve one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are begging as well. I guess we better get busy. It is Halloween is today! The pumkins look great. Good job kids and Ken.

    Marla

    ReplyDelete