Friday, October 17, 2008

Country Kids

I realize that I take pride in the fact that my kids are growing up "country". I love the simpler way of life that we face every day. I love the slow pace and the quietness. I love that my kids play in the fresh air and get dirty. I love that they are learning responsibility by taking care of animals.
I know that people raised in the city are proud of the fact that they are "city" but I think that we have the "better end of the deal" here in the country!
What could be cuter than this little face?
Good thing Grandpa turned off the electric fence!

She loves to pose, can you tell?

Home-grown pumpkins-
Picking sweet corn with Grandpa.
She could get lost in there!

Harvested corn, cucumbers and squash to have with dinner.



2 comments:

  1. hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your email and kind words! I really appreciate them! Your kiddos are so cute! :) It is wonderful to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great kids you have!! Love, G & G Otis

    ReplyDelete