Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Peaches ~n~ Cream Muffins


I don't know why I haven't made these in a long time, they are some of my favorites. I just all of a sudden had a craving for them.

Moist and not too sweet, yum!

1 egg
1/2 cup milk or sour cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped peaches (fresh, frozen or canned) just drain them well.

Beat egg; add milk and oil. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir into the egg mixture just until moist. Stir in peaches. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes until they test done with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Makes 1 dozen.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had that experience. I will be praying for you. Have a better week.

    Love ya
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins look yummy. I will have to try them. Thanks

    Marla

    ReplyDelete