Monday, October 27, 2008

Sampler Quilt

Well, I have finished the quilt top! yeah!!
It is a little smaller than I had thought it would be so I may add another border to it. I think that I'm going to give it to my brother and his fiance for their baby (to be born in January) so it should be a bit larger.
But, anyway, here is the progress so far.





Just thought I'd add these pictures taken last Saturday on the way down the coast. What a beautiful day it was!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa-
    Your quilt top looks great. I am sure your brother will cherish it.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the quilt looks beautiful. Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Your blog page is so awesome! I love all your recipes as well! Life has been so busy lately that I have not updated our pictures and events! I am hoping to meet up with you guys in Corvallis one of these days. Do you ever make it to the Portland/Beaverton area?
    Take care and happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quilt and great pictures.

    Marla

    ReplyDelete