Thursday, October 9, 2008

WOF Here I Come!

Ok. there is a little excitement in my personal corner of the world today. Tomorrow I'm going to the Women Of Faith Conference with 6 of my favorite ladies in the world! (All except one, I will miss your laughter and tears Beck. Wish you were going!)
It's our "girl's" weekend away every year. I didn't go last year because Ms. Lindsey was so little still.
This is what it consists of: laughter, tears (already mentioned those), rubber rats, screams, goofiness, baring of souls, shopping, eating, munching, walking, the MAX, listening to great speakers, singing, praying, games, memories, sometimes peeing in the pants (sorry girls, couldn't leave that one out!), scaring, coffee, pranks, and FUN!

Sounds like a blast, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Awsome sis. Sounds like you are going to have way to much fun. So when you get back I expect you to do an update blog on how it went. I will be praying for you all and hope that God meets each and every one of you in a special way.

    Your Bestest Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! I hope you had a blast at women of faith and cant wait to hear how it went!! I love you lots!

    Your coolest Sister!!

    ReplyDelete