
Here is the quilt that Kaycie has been working on. She has done all the sewing by herself.
Now it is laid out and ready to have the sashing and borders sewed onto the rows of blocks.
She has picked out all the fabrics also. I was a little surprised at the bland tan for the sashing and borders but she said she wants the blocks to stand out bright! Smart girl!
She has chosen a soft red flannel for the backing. In her words, "I want it to be comfy-cozy!"
Great job Kaycie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun project! Good girl. It looks great.
ReplyDeleteAnd oh, your windshield story was excruciating. Thank goodness for good Samaritans and duct tape!
Lisa, it looks beautiful. She did a great job! I went to a different browser which is now allowing me to comment.
ReplyDeleteo wow!! i love it! she needs to teach me to sew cause i suck!!!
ReplyDelete